BBL sees its sponsors’ commitment in a spirit of a constructive dialogue, which allows for a flexible collaboration, adapting to the specific realities of each other.
Financial partnership may thus be considered in several ways:
- for a country or a tour;
- for all shows of the season or a series thereof;
- for the overall cost or part of production costs, contract, limited or extended in time;
- and the same partnership is possible to produce a film of a performance for commercial use (rights to be negotiated).
The impact and visibility of the partner will vary depending on the importance of its involvement. Media coverage abroad will also depend on the location and population.
The partner benefits:
- presence of his logo as “Principal Partner” or “Partner” on promotional materials: posters, programs and flyers;
- permanent link or logo presence on the site www.bejart.ch with Internet traffic of over 6 million pages per year;
- banner in the BBL Newsletter, published ca. 12 times a year and sent to its contact list of 20,000 people worldwide.
Additional benefits may be proposed:
- organising an exclusive performance, for the enterprise and its guests only
- participation in cocktails and VIP dinners
- obtaining VIP tickets with Privilege access (backstage VIP area)
- priority given in the evening program (full page, full color)
- presence of the logo in TV commercials
- territorial exclusivity by country or location for a specific amount of time